DISCLAIMER & TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Zeebu.com (hereinafter referred to as “website”) is exclusively owned, operated & controlled by ZEEBU LLC. a Limited Liability Company incorporated under the laws of State of Delaware, USA and having its registered office at 16192, Coastal Highway, Lewes, DE 19958, USA (hereinafter referred as “ZEEBU” which expression shall, unless repugnant or inconsistent to the subject or the context thereof, mean and included its Subsidiaries, Group Companies, Holding Companies, Sister Concern, Affiliates, successors and permitted assigns).
No warranties of any kind are provided to the compliance of the information shown on this Website. Accessing our Website is conditional on your agreement and all information contained in it and all matters which arise between you and us will be governed by the pertinent laws of the State of Delaware, USA. Access is further conditional on your agreement that any dispute or matter which arises between you and us will be dealt with exclusively by the Courts of Lewes, State of Delaware, USA and we reserve the right to deny access to our Website without any further notice.
Zeebu makes every effort to ensure that any materials displayed on this Website are accurate at the date of issue. Changes in market conditions or circumstances may occur after the issue date which may make information displayed on this Website no longer accurate or no longer reflect the current position. The team of Zeebu, hereby expressly disclaims to any representation or warranty in relation to the accuracy, completeness, quality or adequacy of any contents of this Website.
Zeebu will not be responsible for any losses if, for any reason including but not limited to theft, misuse, over use, or hacking.
The information provided by Zeebu is for informational purposes only, and does not constitute solicitation or any sort of advice.
Transmission of information is not intended to, and does not constitute, the formation of any sort of relationship between Zeebu and any other party.
This Website is provided "AS-IS," and "AS AVAILABLE."
ZEEBU DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES THAT THE CONTENT AND/OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OR CURRENT. ZEEBU DISCLAIMS, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE, ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE:
As a condition of your use of this Website, you ensure our team that you will not use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
You are specifically prohibited from use of this Website for the following:
- Actions that impose unreasonably large load on the Website's infrastructure, including but not limited to 'SPAM' or other such unsolicited mass e-mailing techniques.
- Upload, post, or otherwise transmit information which you do not have a right to transmit under any law or contractual relationship.
- Violating any pertinent local, state, national or international law including, but not limited to, any regulations having the force of law.
All information, content and material ("Content") comprising or made available by Zeebu through this Website (including, without limitation, any computer source or object code comprising this Website) is owned by or licensed to Zeebu, which retains all rights in this Content.
All Content, including, but not limited to the Website design, text, drawings, photographs, and graphics, are protected by copyrights owned by Zeebu.
The Content and any and all such copyrighted material may not be modified, copied, distributed, downloaded, displayed, e-mailed, transmitted, sold or otherwise transferred, conveyed or used in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the respective copyright owner.
Zeebu, Zeebu’s logo, are either registered trademarks, trademarks, trade names, or otherwise protected property of Zeebu and may not be used, copied or imitated without the prior written consent of Zeebu.
Zeebu’s intellectual property may not be used in connection with any information that is not provided by Zeebu, or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, or in any manner that disparages Zeebu.
Other trademarks, trade names, company names, service marks and otherwise protected property displayed on this Website are the property of their respective owners and are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated by those owners to their intellectual property.
The compilation of the Content on this Website is the exclusive property of Zeebu and is protected by USA and international copyright laws. The unauthorized use, uploading, posting, and/or distribution of Content protected by copyright or other proprietary rights is illegal and may subject the person violating such rights to civil penalties and criminal prosecution. Zeebu its officers, directors, employees, agents, administrators and any such similarly situated persons or entities are not liable for damages caused by any infringement resulting from your actions involving copyrighted or proprietary right protected material.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
You are offered to access the Website under condition that you won’t modify the terms, conditions, and notices mentioned below. There is an agreement created for you regarding the usage of our website, including:
- You must be 18 years of age or over and have legal capacity.
- You warrant that all information you provide about yourself or anyone else shall be true and accurate.
- The website must not be used for speculative, false or fraudulent activities.
Accordingly, as a condition of using or Website, you agree not to use its contents or information for any commercial or non-personal purpose. You must also agree not to transfer, sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from our Website. In addition, whether or not you have a commercial purpose, you agree not to:
- Access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without express written permission of Zeebu.
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access of our Website.
- Take any action or use any device, routine or software that imposes, or may impose, in the discretion of Zeebu, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our Website, which inhibits or interferes with the running of our Website.
- The transmission of threatening, defamatory, pornographic, political, or racist material or any material that is otherwise unlawful is expressly prohibited.
- Zeebu reserves the right to deny you the access to our Website if anytime it is affected by outside factors which are beyond our control.
We shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatever nature, which may arise directly or indirectly, from the use of any of the information or material contained in our Website and access any other information or material via web links from these Website. These exclusions of liability relate only to the extent permitted by law and, except for information or material accessed via our Website or supplied by an identified Third Party, which is consistent with our pertinent conditions. If any of these exclusions, in whole or part, is found to be unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable, that exclusion or part of the exclusion shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the other exclusion(s) or part(s) of the exclusion(s) in question.
LICENSE RELATED INFORMATION:
This Website uses various open source Licenses and strictly adhere with the Terms & Conditions including but not limited to its Intellectual Property Right obligations.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAW:
Users who choose to use this Website do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with all laws, rules and regulations pertinent to the use of this Website and the information, content, material and services contained herein.
VENUE AND JURISDICTION:
Claims relating to this Website, to the use of this Website, and to the information, content and material available through this Website are governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, USA. You hereby unconditionally, voluntarily and irrevocably consent to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts situated in Lewes, Delaware, USA, in any claim or dispute concerning, relating to, or arising from this Website and any information received through this Website. You agree not to plead forum non conveniens in any such action and you consent to service of process.
WEBSITE USERS’ ON-LINE CONDUCT:
- You agree to use this Website only for lawful purposes.
- You agree to use this Website only for its intended purposes.
- Zeebu reserves the right to prohibit any conduct involving this Website that it deems to be unsuitable.
- You agree not to disrupt this Website.
- You agree not to interfere with or compromise the security of this Website, or any computer, server, account, network, data, software and/or hardware associated with this Website.
- You agree not to disrupt or interfere with any other User’s use of this Website.
- You agree not to attempt to obtain access to any portion of this Website, any computer, server, account, network, software and/or hardware associated with the Website, from which you are restricted.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for any actions you undertake while using this Website and that you will comply with all pertinent local, state, national and international laws and regulations pertinent to this Website and the Internet, including all pertinent copyright.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
Neither Zeebu, nor any of our affiliated parties, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, serving, hosting, maintaining and/or updating this Website shall be liable, under any circumstances for any damages, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, exemplary, punitive, and/or consequential damages, and including but not limited to damages arising from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deterioration or corruption of files, deletion or corruption of e-mail, errors, loss of data, loss of profits, defects, viruses, and/or delays, that result from your use of or inability to use this Website, resulting from any acts or omissions, including but not limited to acts of God, network failure, hardware or software failure, theft unauthorized access, our negligence or your own errors or omissions, and any other cause, even if Zeebu has been advised of the possibility of such damages. You agree that this section relate to all content available through this Website. In any jurisdiction where exclusion or limitation of liability for any type of damages is prohibited, Zeebu’s liability is limited to the maximum extent allowed by that jurisdiction.
AMENDMENT OF TERMS:
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Zeebu and its Affiliated Parties harmless from and against all damages, losses, costs and expenses that Zeebu or any of its Affiliated Parties may incur as a result of your use of this Website or your use of the Content and other information available through this Website.
If you do not agree to the terms and conditions herein, DO NOT use our Website.